Saturday, October 12, 2013

Small space creative closet storage - if I stay in my current place, I'd like to turn the closet into storage and build a closet space in the main part of the room (where all the storage stuff was just sitting)

Coastal Living
Coastal Living
Bed room Design4
Bed room Design4
Small space creative closet storage - if I stay in my current place, I'd like to turn the closet into storage and build a closet space in the main part of the room (where all the storage stuff was just sitting)
Small space creative closet storage - if I stay in my current place, I'd like to turn the closet into storage and build a closet space in the main part of the room (where all the storage stuff was just sitting)
lovely vintage bedroom
lovely vintage bedroom
Cute idea
Cute idea

No comments:

Post a Comment